Responsible for the Content:
MED−EL Elektromedizinische Geräte Gesellschaft m.b.H.
Register-Nr. FN 48608h
UST.-ID-NUMMER: ATU 31722507
Univ.Doz. Dr. Ingeborg Hochmair
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or any other social media network. You are providing your information to MED-EL and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media network.
- The information on how to enter and all the details of our competitions will be provided on the relevant social media competition post. By entering any social media competition or campaign hosted on MED-EL international social media, the participants accept these terms as outlined by MED-EL.
- Entry is open only to people of 18 years of age and above.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“you”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of MED-EL as final and binding as it relates to the content of this competition.
- Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MED-EL.
- Entries must be submitted by the date listed in the competition details. Entries submitted after this time listed in the relevant competition post will be ineligible.
- Depending on the competition guidelines, winners will be either chosen at random, or chosen based on demonstration of originality, creativity, imagination, innovation, or other criteria judged by a team at MED-EL headquarters in Innsbruck.
- By submitting your entry, you understand and agree that MED-EL has no obligation to republish your entry.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
- An individual can enter as many times as they like, but this will not automatically increase their chances of winning. MED-EL has the right to delete any entries that it may class as spam.
- Entrants warrant that the entries submitted for the competition are their original work or that they own all copyrights for it. They grant MED-EL the simple, temporally and spatially unlimited but non-exclusive rights of using the submitted content (images, videos, quotes,…):
- the right to save the content on a server hosted by MED-EL
- the right to make the content available to the public in whole or in part via Facebook and other MED-EL social media channels (e.g. Instagram, Twitter,…)
- the right to use the content to promote MED-EL products
- the right to edit the content, whereby the original must not be alienated
- The winners will be notified by private message on Facebook within one week of the selection of the winner. MED-EL shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Winners agree that their name will be published on medel.com or MED-EL social media channel in the post related to the competition.
- MED-EL’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or service and no exchange communications will be entered into. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award.
- The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Any violation of these official rules by winner at MED-EL’s sole discretion will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the competition, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated. Some entries may be excluded from winning if certain products are not approved or available in that person’s country.
- By entering the competition participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that the decision of MED-EL is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
- All submissions are deemed received at the time of receipt by MED-EL and NOT at time of transmission by the entrant. MED-EL records are conclusive as to the time of receipt. Late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegal, incomplete, illegible, damaged, reproduced, or altered submissions are invalid. MED-EL is not responsible for such submissions nor for any error, technical malfunction, loss, omission, communications delay or failure.
- MED-EL reserves the right to vary these terms or to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the competition at any time without prior notice.
- Prizes may differ in various aspects including color, size, and style. MED-EL reserves the right to change the prize offered.
- Some competitions may be limited to specific countries, therefore making some entries ineligible to win. MED-EL will do its best to ensure that prizes are only offered to entries from valid countries, but in the event of this not happening, MED-EL holds no responsibility.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless MED-EL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from:
(i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;
(ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment;
(iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service;
(iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;
(v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.